Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking an individual for a Litigation Paralegal. Litigation Paralegals work under the direction and supervision of an assigned attorney and:
- Collect, analyze, organize, and summarize documents, medical records, discovery, testimony, transcripts, and trial data for multiple attorneys and multiple cases,
- Prepare pleadings, draft and answer interrogatories, and respond to requests to produce documents,
- Assist in locating and preparing witnesses for trial,
- Utilize a variety of software and on-line applications to assist with discovery and organizing, summarizing, and producing documents.
- Obtain and organize trial exhibits, attend trial if necessary.
Successful candidates have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Paralegal Studies or an Associates Degree and a Paralegal Certificate,
- Ability to demonstrate effective analytical and organizational skills, experience with e-discovery a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Ability to work with a variety of team members including attorneys and other staff,
- Three to five years of litigation experience, preferred
We understand how vital each member of our team is to the success of the firm, and we are fortunate to attract an experienced and talented support staff.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail information to Fraser Stryker PC LLO, Attn: Human Resources Manager, 500 Energy Plaza, 409 South 17th Street, Omaha, NE 68102.