Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
Paralegals work under the direction and supervision of an assigned attorney and:
- Generate documents, organize discovery, trial data, data rooms, and electronic databases,
- Summarize information such as medical records, depositions, and other documents pertaining to various types of matters,
- Work on due diligence projects,
- Prepare trial notebooks, corporate closings, and corporate transaction documents,
- Obtain and organize trial exhibits, attend trial if necessary.
Successful candidates have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Paralegal Studies or an Associate's Degree and a Paralegal Certificate,
- Ability to demonstrate effective analytical and organizational skills,
- Ability to utilize a variety of software and on-line applications to assist with discovery and document production, experience with e-discovery a plus,
- Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Ability to work with a variety of team members including attorneys and other staff,
- Three to five years of paralegal experience, preferred
STAFF SERVICES SPECIALIST
The Staff Services Specialist works Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and:
- Assists the Staff Services Supervisor with Runner and general office types of duties,
- Completes Staff Services projects as assigned,
- Completes accurate and timely copy and scanning projects,
- Provides back-up coverage for the Staff Services Supervisor and Reception Desk as needed.
Qualified candidates have:
- Attention to detail,
- Good organizational skills,
- Working vehicle, valid driver's license, and current automobile insurance,
- Ability to lift 40 pounds,
- Ability to communicate with vendors and at all levels of the organization.
We understand how vital each member of our team is to the success of the firm, and we are fortunate to attract an experienced and talented support staff.
Send your resume to email@example.com. You can also mail information to Fraser Stryker PC LLO, Attn: Human Resources Manager, 500 Energy Plaza, 409 South 17th Street, Omaha, NE 68102.