Fraser Stryker is pleased to announce its top rankings in Chambers USA 2013. Fraser Stryker was ranked for Nebraska in each of the following categories: Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, Healthcare, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: Insurance, and Real Estate.
The following individual lawyers also received top rankings (Bands 1, 2 and 3):
- Patrick J. Barrett—Labor & Employment
- Michael F. Coyle—Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: Insurance
- Robert L. Freeman—Corporate/Commercial
- Joseph E. Jones—Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: Insurance
- Mark C. Laughlin—Litigation: Insurance
- Wayne J. Mark—Litigation: General Commercial
- Joseph K. Meusey—Litigation: General Commercial
- David C. Mullin—Litigation: Insurance
- James L. Quinlan—Healthcare
- Robert W. Rieke—Real Estate
Both Wayne J. Mark and Joseph K. Meusey were distinguished with the "Senior Statesman" ranking in Litigation: General Commercial. David C. Mullin was recognized with "The Up and Coming" ranking in Litigation: Insurance.
Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas through in-depth research and client feedback. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
Formed in 1898, Fraser Stryker has grown to become a nationally recognized law firm that represents local, national and multinational clients in complex business transactions and litigation matters. Fraser Stryker attorneys participate actively in a wide array of community organizations. Visit our home page for more information about us.