The lawyers of Fraser Stryker PC LLO counsel government, business and nonprofit employers on all aspects of employee benefits and compensation laws. Our services are vast and address the comprehensive needs of employers throughout the country. We represent companies of all sizes, ranging from small businesses to public pensions systems with billions of dollars in plan assets.
When working with our law firm, clients have access to a large group of attorneys, each with focused areas of practice. Members of our tax, business, litigation and labor practice groups are readily available to assist our employee benefits lawyers with complex legal issues. By utilizing the knowledge of several lawyers, we ensure each company receives a well-crafted benefit plan that addresses its specific legal requirements.
Employee Benefit Plan Design and Compliance Advice
Our services include:
- Drafting employee health benefits and retirement plans and summaries
- Advising on ERISA laws
- Securing determination letters and private letter rulings from Treasury Department
- Advising employers on federal and state regulations that govern employee benefit plans
- Representation during Department of Labor audits of employee benefit plans
- Advising on recruiting, retaining, and rewarding executives and highly compensated employees
Employee Benefits Client Resources
View our brochures:
- Solutions for Governments and Public Employers
- Employee Benefits Counsel in Corporate Transactions
- Employment Benefits Plan Audits, Investigations and ERISA Litigation/Legislative Services
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act & Health Care Reform Response Team
Read more about important topics which may affect your company in our employee benefits and ERISA news articles.
Nebraska Employee Benefits Attorneys
Contact our Omaha ERISA attorneys toll free at 800-544-6041 to discuss your important legal matter.