Fraser Stryker personal injury attorneys have the experience and results to handle complex catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases. Our team has the knowledge and resources to handle even the most difficult case.
Our firm represents clients with cases involving:
Our team has successfully obtained millions via jury verdict on behalf of individuals and families in product liability, premises liability, automobile negligence and wrongful death cases that were caused by negligence, carelessness, and / or recklessness of others. We are familiar with insurance companies and understand how to protect the rights, health and safety of our clients.
Successful verdicts include:
- Obtained judgment of $11.8 million in catastrophic automobile/truck accident for plaintiff
- Successful defense via jury verdict of double fatality accident
- Successful medical malpractice settlements on behalf of injured Plaintiff's in cases ranging from $50,000 to $900,000
- Successful defense of amputation case with a defendant's verdict on behalf of Coyle's client in United States District Court
- Trial to jury verdict in over 50 automobile negligence cases on behalf of plaintiff or defendant
- Led plaintiffs' steering committee on one of nation's largest outbreaks of hepatitis C