At Fraser Stryker PC LLO, we assist charitable and tax-exempt organizations in all legal aspects of formation, operation, funding and management. Our nonprofit client base is vast and includes public charities; private foundations; churches; hospitals; and educational, research and environmental institutions.
Helping Nonprofit Organizations Thrive
Through skilled legal guidance, our lawyers help charitable organizations achieve and maintain their philanthropic mission. We have extensive knowledge of nonprofit and charitable trust law and serve organizations at each stage of their development. From entity formation and board advisement to corporate governance and fundraising policies, our law firm understands the unique issues that nonprofits face. Through customized legal solutions, we have watched our nonprofit clients consistently achieve their goals.
Practical Legal Advice for Charities and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Our firm advises on a wide range of nonprofit legal issues, such as:
- Structure and formation of nonprofit entities
- Obtaining tax-exempt status
- Filing annual tax returns
- Regulatory compliance and disclosure requirements
- Corporate governance
- Advising board members on duties
- Fundraising regulations and planned giving programs
- Business or political activities
- Fiduciary responsibilities of directors, trustees and managers
- Employment contracts and compensation issues
- Family foundations
- Charitable beneficiaries in estate and trust disputes and litigation
Read more about important topics which may affect your company in our nonprofit news articles.
Nebraska Nonprofit Law Attorneys
Contact our Omaha nonprofit organization attorneys toll free at 800-544-6041 to discuss your important legal matter.