Fraser Stryker Attorneys Selected to 2023 Great Plains Super Lawyers® & Rising Stars Lists
As an experienced litigator and trial attorney, Brian assists both individuals and businesses with all aspects of litigation and prelitigation disputes.
As a plaintiff’s attorney, Brian has represented individuals who have suffered catastrophic personal injury or wrongful death against defendants of all sizes, from government entities to Fortune 500 companies.
Brian also represents a wide range of companies in commercial disputes in jurisdictions across the country. He has guided clients through all steps of litigation, from negotiated settlements to trial and appeal, as well as mediation and commercial arbitration. His goal is to always seek a positive resolution for his clients at a minimum of time and cost. Beyond litigation, Brian works closely with the entire team of attorneys at Fraser Stryker to meet all the legal needs of his corporate clients.
Prior to law school, Brian worked for several political candidates and state political parties, and coordinated campaigns throughout the Midwest. He uses this experience to advise candidates, elected officials, and nonprofit organizations in election law, ballot initiatives, and many other aspects of governmental legal affairs.
Brian graduated with high distinction from the University of Nebraska College of Law where he was the 2015 Theodore Sorensen Fellow and an Executive Editor of the Nebraska Law Review. He received his B.A. in Music and Political Science from Gustavus Adolphus College.
- Selected to the 2022-2023 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- American College of Employee Benefits Counsel Writing Competition, 2015 Sydney Perlstadt Award Winner
- American Board of Trial Advocate’s 2015 Trial Advocacy Award Winner
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Constitutional Law, Criminal Sanctions Seminar, Secured Transactions, Trial Advocacy
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Board of Directors – River City Mixed Chorus (2023-Present)
- Vocalist – Omaha Chamber Singers (2014-Present)
- Artistic Director – Capitol Avenue Baroque (2018-Present)
- Coach – Omaha Central High School Mock Trial Team (2017-2020)
- Social Justice Committee – Temple Israel (2017-2018)
- “Make-Whole Relief: Non-Economic Loss, Punitive Damages & Back-Pay Availability Under ERISA § 502(a)(3) in the Wake of Cigna Corp. v. Amara.” Benefits Law Journal, vol. 29, issue no. 2, 2016
- Note, “A Legal-Conceptual Framework of the School-to-Prison Pipeline: Fewer Opportunities for Rehabilitation for Public School Students.” Nebraska Law Review, vol. 94, issue no. 3, 2016
- Note, J.P. ex rel. A.P. v. Millard Public Schools, 285 Neb. 890 (2013): “A Limit on School Authority and What it Means for Students’ Fourth Amendment Rights in Nebraska.” Nebraska Law Review, vol. 93, issue no. 4, 2015
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Laurie Smith Camp, Chief United States District Judge for the District of Nebraska, (2015-2018)