Derek Bral is an associate attorney at Fraser Stryker practicing in the areas of litigation, business and corporate law, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, banking, finance and commercial law, commercial litigation, and government and administrative affairs.
Derek’s passion for the law stems from his belief that every person deserves to have their interests fully and effectively represented. As an advocate, Derek cares deeply about working in the best interest of his clients. While working with his clients, he takes time to learn the ins and outs of the legal issues at hand and how they affect his clients’ best interests. Understanding that effectively resolving disputes takes exceptional service, Derek pays attention to every detail as he works diligently towards a fair and favorable outcome.
Prior to joining Fraser Stryker, Derek worked as a law clerk at the Douglas County District Court from 2019-2021, and at the Nebraska Attorney General’s Office from 2017-2019.
Derek earned his Juris Doctor from the Creighton University School of Law in 2019. Derek received his undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice and Criminology from the University of Nebraska Omaha. Outside of the office, Derek loves to travel, seeking out new outdoors adventures at destinations like Whistler, CA; Bend, OR; and Estes Park, CO.
Memberships & Civic Affiliations
- Creighton University National Moot Court Competitive Team – Member, 2018
- Law Clerk – Douglas County District Court, 2019-2021
- Law Clerk – Nebraska Attorney General’s Office, 2017-2019
- Aurora Technology v. Labedz – Wrote order granting summary judgment on behalf of Hon. Timothy Burns. Order was affirmed by Neb. Court of Appeals – 30 Neb. App. 33
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2019