Fraser Stryker Attorneys Selected to 2023 Great Plains Super Lawyers® & Rising Stars Lists
Karson Kampfe’s practice centers around litigation, with a focus on labor and employment, intellectual property, and appeals.
Karson prides himself on becoming an advocate for his clients, taking time to understand the case details to work towards a successful outcome.
After graduating from the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law in 2016, Karson completed a two-year term as a law clerk at the Nebraska Supreme Court with the Honorable Jeffrey J. Funke. This experience has given Karson a keen insight into what a judge is looking for when examining a case.
- Successfully defended a favorable trial verdict for a farmer in a replevin case including UCC title issues as lead appellate counsel. Foundation One Bank v. Svoboda, 303 Neb. 624, 931 N.W.2d 431 (Neb. 2019)
- Obtained summary judgment for client on novel theories and defenses to Federal Employers’ Liability Act negligence per se claims in the district court, and successfully defended the decision on appeal before the Eighth Circuit. Miller v. Union Pac. R.R. Co., 972 F.3d 979 (8th Cir. 2020)
- Selected to the 2022-2023 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Election Law, Evidence
- First Vice President (2021), Board of Directors – ACLU of Nebraska (2019-2022)
- Note, “Police-Worn Body Cameras: Balancing Privacy and Public Accountability Through State and Police Department Action”, 76 Ohio St. L.J. 1154, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth District
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jeffrey J. Funk, Nebraska Supreme Court (2016-2018)