As an associate at Fraser Stryker, Kristin M. Nalbach provides legal counsel to the Firm’s labor and employment clients. She is also a member of the Firm’s litigation practice, with a focus on business and class action litigation. Kristin appreciates her role as an attorney, working tirelessly to make the legal process easier for her clients.
Kristin’s desire to become a lawyer began at a young age when she gained an early understanding of the important role an attorney plays in guiding clients through difficult times. She draws upon this firsthand experience, as well as her experience as a Judicial Clerk, to advise and support her clients through some of the most complex and stressful periods of their personal or professional lives. Using her effective communication skills and attentive nature, Kristin works side-by-side with her clients to keep them highly informed throughout the matter.
Prior to starting with the Firm, Kristin was a Judicial Clerk for Chief Judge Robert F. Rossiter, Jr. at the Federal District Court for the District of Nebraska. She spent two summers as a summer associate for Fraser Stryker during law school. She received her Juris Doctor, highest distinction, from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2020. She received two undergraduate degrees, summa cum laude, from Creighton University’s Heider College of Business in 2017.
Outside of the office, Kristin enjoys entertaining family and friends, trying new recipes using some of her garden produce, and spending time outdoors with her husband.
- Judicial Clerkship for Chief Judge Robert F. Rossiter, Jr. at the Federal District Court for the District of Nebraska
- Summer Associate at Fraser Stryker, 2018 and 2019
- Judicial Extern for Magistrate Judge Michael D. Nelson at the Federal District Court for the District of Nebraska
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for Employment Law, Immigration Law, Property Law, and Mediation
- Order of the Coif, 2020
- Order of the Barristers, 2020
- Member of the Dean’s Fellow’s Honors Program
- Nebraska Law Review, Executive Editor, 2019-2020
- Nebraska Law National Moot Court Team, 2019-2020
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society, inducted in 2017
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2020
- Omaha Bar Association, 2021
- Junior League of Omaha – Member