Tyler diligently advises new and established business clients on an array of issues, including business formation, drafting and reviewing operational agreements, and other complex business transactions. Throughout the matter, Tyler maintains a consistent level of communication with his clients, updating them throughout the process.
Additionally, Tyler counsels clients on intellectual property matters, such as trademark filings, copyright registration and licensing issues, and infringement matters.
Tyler earned his Juris Doctor from the Creighton University School of Law in 2018. While in law school, he received a CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Mergers and Acquisitions and was a National Moot Court Team Member. Tyler received a B.A. in Economics and Finance, cum laude, from Wayne State College, where he played football for the Wildcats and earned several academic collegiate awards. When Tyler is not practicing law, he enjoys going on walks with his family, traveling, watching sports, and playing golf.
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Mergers and Acquisitions
- National Moot Court Team, Member
- Division II Athletic Directors Association Academic Achievement Award Winner
- Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference, All-Academic Team
- Presidential Scholar Athlete Award
- Nebraska Bar Association, 2018
Presentations & Publications
- Author of “Protecting Your Client’s Public Benefits: Preventing Your Success from Becoming Your Client’s Distress”; The Nebraska Lawyer, volume 23, No. 5, September/October 2020
- Featured in “Business Plans Still Important and With Technology, Easier Too”; Midlands Business Journal, Volume 45, No. 37, September 27, 2019