Fraser Stryker Attorneys Selected to 2023 Great Plains Super Lawyers® & Rising Stars Lists
Margaret (Maggie) Rossiter provides businesses and individuals with skilled legal services in the areas of business transactions, trademarks, estate planning, mergers and acquisitions, and business succession planning.
From start-ups and small businesses to women entrepreneurs and large-scale corporations, Maggie enjoys providing creative strategies to any business in need of legal guidance. Maggie’s natural discernment and curiosity are evident in the way she approaches each client relationship. Maggie recognizes that legal clients deserve a high level of dedication from their counsel. As such, she strategically analyzes each client's objectives from start to finish and provides the guidance needed to protect her client’s assets while working towards the business's goals.
As an estate planning advisor, Maggie has a sincere desire to assist driven individuals and families with their long-term estate planning needs. She takes pride in cultivating a relationship of trust and commitment with clients, carefully listening to concerns and asking relevant questions to ensure that clients fully understand every step of the process.
Maggie earned her Juris Doctor from the Creighton University School of Law in 2019, cum laude. Before beginning law school, she spent a year in Spain teaching English to grade school children, where she was able to utilize and improve her conversational Spanish skills. As a proud Omaha native, Maggie takes advantage of the many opportunities and events the flourishing metropolitan community offers, particularly in the arts. Maggie uses her creativity to perform in comedy improv shows. She enjoys volunteering and spending time with family and friends.
- Succession planning for large and small-scale businesses
- Creation of multiple nonprofit corporations
- Trademark filings at the USPTO and state levels
- Advising, drafting, and closing of various corporate acquisitions
- Creation of LLCs and corporations
- Selected to the 2022-2023 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Legal Research and Writing, Employment Law
- Alpha Sigma Nu Jesuit Honors Society
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Omaha Bar Association