Fraser Stryker Welcomes Natalie Kozel to Growing Business & Corporate Practice
As a member of the business and corporate practice group, Natalie Kozel works with corporations, financial institutions, and business owners to achieve their nuanced goals.
Natalie advises clients on a variety of matters, including mergers and acquisitions, the purchase, sale, or development of commercial real estate, and the negotiation of complex commercial agreements.
With a sincere interest in her clients and the industries they serve, Natalie's goal is to build genuine relationships with clients of all sizes. She strives to provide unparalleled legal advice by always going the extra mile while performing diligence and by providing clear communication throughout any transaction.
Natalie earned her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Creighton University School of Law, in 2022. While attending law school, she served as Managing Editor of the Creighton Law Review and was an extern for Chief Judge Robert F. Rossiter, Jr. of the District of Nebraska.
Prior to law school, Natalie worked for a Fortune 500 company and the nation’s largest privately owned bank holding company. Natalie also earned her MBA from Creighton University Heider College of Business where she traveled to Shenzhen—dubbed the “Silicon Valley of China”—to tour factories and learn firsthand about the companies located there. This background gives Natalie a deep understanding of the needs of both U.S.-based clients and international clients.
- Assisted in a variety of mergers and acquisitions deals in the banking and healthcare fields, some valued at over $100 million
- Negotiated commercial agreements on behalf of Fortune 100 companies
- Managing Editor, Creighton Law Review (Vol. 55)
- Judge Donald P. Lay Law Review Student Award (2022)
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Member – Association of Corporate Growth
- Mentor – TeamMates (2016-2021)
- Member – Junior League of Omaha (2016-2021)
- Extern, Chief Judge Robert F. Rossiter, Jr. of the District of Nebraska