Working to cultivate a high level of trust with his clients, Seth strives to demonstrate through his actions that he truly cares about his clients and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve a successful result for them. He believes that having a strong relationship with his clients requires him to build a connection beyond the matter. Clients can rely on him to be highly communicative and attentive to their questions.
Seth’s competitive spirit, aptitude for hard work, and analytical nature are valuable assets for his law practice. He approaches his clients’ issues with fresh ideas, a new perspective, and a deep desire to help. Understanding that litigation is inherently adversarial, Seth takes time to describe the litigation process in a way that clients comprehend and paints a picture of the strategy or the challenges they may face.
Seth attended Creighton University School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor. Prior to law school, Seth received his Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Morningside College. Outside of the office, Seth can be found participating in one of his many hobbies, including golf, trying out new restaurants around town, and attending live music events.
Honors & Awards
- Spring 2020 CALI Award Recipient: Law of Church and State, Employment Discrimination
- Spring 2019 CALI Award Recipient: Commercial Law
- Fall 2019 CALI Award Recipient: Trial Practice
- The Order of Barristers
- Two-year participant of the Tulane Professional Football Negotiation Competition
- Four-year member of Men’s Golf Team, achieving team captain honors
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division