Fraser Stryker Expands Litigation Practice
Seth McCauley is a defense attorney in Fraser Stryker’s Litigation practice, focusing on representing construction companies, executives, and others across the Midwest facing complex business and professional negligence litigation.
A former college athlete, Seth’s competitive spirit, aptitude for hard work, and analytical nature are valuable assets for his law practice. He approaches his clients’ issues with fresh ideas, a new perspective, and a deep desire to help. Understanding that litigation is inherently adversarial, Seth does not shy away from courtroom, but always places the best interest of his clients first.
Working to cultivate a high level of trust with clients, Seth strives to demonstrate through actions that he truly cares and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve a successful result for his clients. He believes that having a strong relationship with his clients requires him to build a connection beyond the matter. Clients can rely on him to be highly communicative and attentive to their questions. Through his effective communication skills, he describes the litigation process clearly for clients, painting a picture of the opportunities and challenges of their case. He then works side-by-side with clients to uncover strategies that will produce a favorable outcome.
Seth attended Creighton University School of Law, where earned his Juris Doctor in 2020. While attending law school, he participated in the Tulane Professional Football Negotiation Competition for two years. Seth received his Bachelor’s in Business Administration from Morningside College. During college, Seth was team captain of Morningside College Men’s Golf team. Outside of the office, Seth can be found participating in one of his many hobbies, including golf, trying out new restaurants around town, and attending live music events.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Law of Church and State, Employment Discrimination, Commercial Law, Trial Practice
- The Order of Barristers
- Two-year participant of the Tulane Professional Football Negotiation Competition
- Four-year member of Morningside College Men’s Golf Team, achieving team captain honors
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division, Omaha Bar Association
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, 2020
- B.A., Business Administration, Morningside College, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska