Fraser Stryker Attorneys Included in 2023 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
Troy focuses on assisting clients with legal matters in the areas of business and corporate law, technology, internet/e-commerce, real estate, energy and renewable energy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Often acting as general counsel to his clients, he advises them on a wide spectrum of general business and corporate matters from formation to dissolution, including business contracts, shareholder relations, and day-to-day operational and contractual issues. Troy’s representation includes entrepreneurs, start-up ventures, closely-held businesses, mid-market companies, and national companies in a wide range of industries.
With regard to Internet law, Troy helps networks, advertisers, publishers, online businesses, and other Internet entrepreneurs navigate the complex and ever-changing laws and regulations that impact e-commerce businesses. Among other things, Troy’s time is spent on a broad range of Internet law issues including drafting and negotiating contracts, advising on issues of compliance with regulatory guidelines, counseling clients regarding online trademark and infringement issues, and representing clients on issues of protection of intellectual property rights.
Troy’s mergers and acquisitions practice includes extensive experience drafting, negotiating, and dealing with all aspects of stock purchases, mergers, asset acquisitions, joint ventures, reorganizations, and recapitalizations. Troy also has significant experience in representing developers, property owners, property buyers, and tenants in a variety of real estate, land use planning and zoning matters, lease negotiations, and real estate transactions.
Troy’s direct number at Fraser Stryker is 402-978-5347 and his assistant, Donna Olson, can be reached at 402-978-5271.
- Negotiated numerous multimillion-dollar contracts by Nebraska’s largest public utility for the replacement of its nuclear steam generators and acquisition of state of the art training equipment and software.
- Negotiated renewable energy power purchase agreements (wind and solar) for over 1,200 megawatts of purchased power.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2020 in the field of Real Estate Law (peer nominations)
- Selected to 2013 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- Order of the Coif – Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Board of Directors – Sporting Omaha FC (2017-Present)
- Secretary (2019-Present)
- Board of Trustees – Temple Israel (2005-Present)
- President (2022-Present)
- Board of Directors – Ted E. Bear Hollow (2011-2016)
- Board of Directors – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (2006–2012)
- Co-Chair, Annual Walk (2011)
- Nominating Committee (2004-2005)
- Planning and Allocations Committee Member – United Way of the Midlands (2002-2004)
- Executive Editor – Nebraska Law Review
- Member – National Moot Court Team
- J.D., with distinction, University of Nebraska College of Law, 1999
- B.S., Communications, Northwestern University, 1995