Dan Guinan concentrates his practice on providing services to Fraser Stryker’s clients in the areas of estate planning, charitable planning and nonprofit corporations, business succession planning, business and corporate law, intellectual property, and technology and licensing law.
In addition to handling a variety of complex matters in the estate planning and business succession planning space, Dan is one of a number of Fraser Stryker attorneys who are at the forefront of cases involving the fast-paced and ever-changing landscape of intellectual property and technology and licensing law.
Dan is an active member of the community and dedicates time serving as a board member of several organizations that focus on programs for the youth of the Omaha area.
Dan completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Nebraska and earned his Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law in 1999.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of CALI® Excellence for the Future Award: Torts, Property, Business Planning, and Securities Regulation (1996-1999)
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 1999
- Omaha Bar Association, 1999
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®)
Memberships & Civic Affiliations
- Creighton Law Review – Editorial Staff
- Phoenix Academy – Board of Directors (2013-Present), President (2018-Present)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Midlands – Member of Board of Directors (2003-2010)
LAW SCHOOL: Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1999
COLLEGE: University of Nebraska, B.S.B.A., 1994