Dan Guinan concentrates his practice on providing services to the Firm’s clients in the areas of Estate Planning, Business Succession Planning, Business and Corporate Law, Intellectual Property, and Technology and Licensing Law.
Dan completed his undergraduate studies at the University of Nebraska and earned his Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law in 1999.
In addition to handling a variety of complex matters in the Estate Planning and Business Succession Planning space, he is one of a number of Fraser Stryker attorneys who are at the forefront of cases involving the fast-paced and ever-changing landscape of Intellectual Property and Technology and Licensing Law.
Dan is also an active member of the community and dedicates time serving as a board member of several organizations that focus on programs for the youth of the Omaha.
Honors & Awards
- Rated BV® Distinguished by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recipient of CALI® Excellence for the Future Award: Torts, Property, Business Planning, and Securities Regulation (1996-1999)
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 1999
- Omaha Bar Association, 1999
- Nebraska Lawyers Trust Account Foundation – Member of Board of Directors
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy® (CAP®)
- Creighton Law Review – Editorial Staff
- Phoenix Academy Board – Vice President (2013-Present)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Midlands – Member of Board of Directors (2003-2010)
LAW SCHOOL: Creighton University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1999
COLLEGE: University of Nebraska, B.S.B.A., 1994