Daniel focuses his practice on litigation, providing services to the Firm’s clients in federal and state courts. His experience includes assisting in cases involving complex commercial disputes, civil rights and constitutional matters, and election and ballot-related measures. Before joining Fraser Stryker, Daniel was a law clerk to the Honorable John M. Gerrard, Chief U.S. District Judge for the District of Nebraska.
In addition to his legal experience, Daniel worked for several years before law school in the non-profit sector, where he specialized in legislative efforts to reform the country’s criminal and juvenile justice systems. Daniel is a graduate of American University, where he received his Bachelor of Arts with a major in Political Science, and the University of Nebraska College of Law, where he graduated with high distinction. In law school, Daniel served as Articles Editor of the Nebraska Law Review and was the 2016 Theodore Sorensen Fellow.
Honors & Awards
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Barristers
- Theodore C. Sorensen Fellow, 2016
- Articles Editor, Nebraska Law Review, 2015-2016
- Allen Moot Court Competition, First Place Finisher
- American Board of Trial Advocates Award
- Nebraska Supreme Court Access to Justice recognition for commitment to voluntary pro-bono legal services, 2019
- Law Clerk to the Honorable John M. Gerrard, Chief U.S. District Judge for the District of Nebraska (2016-2018)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2016
Presentations & Publications
- Stolen Profits: Civil Shoplifting Demands and the Misuse of Neb. Rev. Stat. § 25-21,194, 95 Neb. L. Rev. 28 (2016) (coauthor)