Joe specializes in commercial litigation including class action defense, construction, telecommunications, transportation, and breach of contract. He has defended statewide and nationwide class actions involving claims under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Nebraska wage and hour laws, the California Labor Code, The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and claims involving real property rights.
In addition to these areas of practice, Joe has tried over fifty personal injury cases as well as cases involving accountant liability, partnership liability, trustee liability, coal tax, and products liability.
Joe Jones’s direct number at Fraser Stryker is 402-978-5215 and his assistant, Julie Hasz, can be reached at 402-978-5283 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honors & Awards
- Rated AV® Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in Outstanding Lawyers in America
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© in Commercial Litigation, Litigation-Construction, and Bet-the-Company Litigation (peer nominations)
- Listed in Chambers USA, America’s Leading Business Lawyers (Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: Insurance)
- Selected to Super Lawyers 2007-2012 in the practice areas of Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, and Personal Injury Defense: General
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 1979 – Chairman of the Litigation Section (1991-1993)
- Nebraska State Bar Foundation – Fellow
- Omaha Bar Association, 1979
- Defense Research Institute – Member
- Litigation Counsel of America – Fellow
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association – Member, Fellow, Chairman of the Litigation Section (1991-1993)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Claims Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
LAW SCHOOL: Creighton University School of Law, J.D., 1979
COLLEGE: University of Nebraska at Lincoln, B.A. Business Administration, 1976