Katie joined the Firm as an associate in 2017 after working for the Firm as a summer associate during both summers of law school. Katie focuses her practice on business and corporate law and provides services to the Firm’s clients in estate planning, non-profit and charitable organizations, real estate transactions, and intellectual property.
Katie completed her undergraduate studies at the University of St. Thomas-Minnesota in 2013, where she received a Bachelor of Arts with majors in English and Communication & Journalism, graduating summa cum laude. Katie earned her Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law in 2017, where she graduated cum laude and served as an Editor on the Creighton Law Review. While in law school, Katie also earned a Master of Business Administration from Creighton University’s Heider College of Business. She was accepted to the Nebraska bar in September 2017.
Honors & Awards
- JD Certificate in International and Comparative Law
- Creighton Law Review, Lead Articles Editor, 2016-2017
- Creighton Moot Court Competition, First Place and Outstanding Oralist, 2015
- CALI Award for Excellence: Comparative Constitutional Law, International Business Transactions, Alternative Dispute Resolution, International Human Rights, International Criminal Law
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska
LAW SCHOOL: Creighton University School of Law Degree: B.A., English, Communication & Journalism, summa cum laude, Year Graduated: 2017
COLLEGE: University of St. Thomas-Minnesota Degree: B.A., English, Communication & Journalism, summa cum laude Year Graduated: 2013