Neil focuses his practice on business and corporate law and counsels clients in taxation, mergers and acquisitions, ownership disputes, real estate transactions, and corporate finance transactions. Neil also advises clients on corporate compliance and governance matters including compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the U.K. Bribery Act.
Neil earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2015, with high distinction. While at the College of Law, Neil served as Executive Editor of the Nebraska Law Review, earned CALI Awards for Torts, Business Associations, and International Taxation, and was elected to membership in the Order of the Coif. Neil worked as a summer associate at the Firm for two summers during law school.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 2015
Presentations and Publications
- The Nebraska Lawyer, “An Overview of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act” (January/February 2018)
Honors & Awards
- Selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars (Business/Corporate), 2018-2019
- Nebraska Law Review, Executive Editor, 2014
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Award for Excellence: Torts, Business Associations, International Taxation
- David A. Ludtke/Great Plains Federal Tax Institute Scholarship
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
LAW SCHOOL: University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., with high distinction, 2015
COLLEGE: Creighton University, B.A. (Economics & History), magna cum laude, 2012