Fraser Stryker is pleased to announce its top rankings in Chambers USA 2012. Fraser Stryker was ranked Band 1 or Band 2 for Nebraska in each of the following categories: Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Litigation: Insurance, and Real Estate.
The following individual lawyers also received top rankings (Bands 1 and 2):
- Patrick J. Barrett – Labor & Employment
- Michael F. Coyle – Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: Insurance
- Robert L. Freeman – Corporate/Commercial
- Joseph E. Jones – Litigation: General Commercial and Litigation: Insurance
- Mark C. Laughlin – Litigation: Insurance
- James L. Quinlan – Healthcare
- Robert W. Rieke – Real Estate
Both Wayne J. Mark and Joseph K. Meusey are distinguished with the Senior Statesman ranking in Litigation: General Commercial. Chambers defines a “Senior Statesman” as a lawyer who no longer works hands-on with the same intensity but who, by virtue of close links with major clients, remains pivotal to the Firm’s success
Chambers USA ranks the leading firms and lawyers in an extensive range of practice areas through in-depth research and client feedback. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.