Fraser Stryker PC LLO seeks to hire an employee benefits attorney with three (3) to six (6) years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience drafting and advising employers regarding qualified retirement plans, ESOPs, health and welfare plans, and nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Working knowledge of employee benefits laws including ERISA, ACA, HIPAA, and applicable sections of the Internal Revenue Code and executive compensation programs.
Attorneys who thrive at Fraser Stryker:
- Focus on client service and responsiveness
- Produce high-quality, efficient work product
- Communicate complex concepts concisely and effectively
- Take ownership of independent work
- Show initiative and seek responsibility
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a collegial and professional environment. We pursue candidates who will be the right fit for our firm’s culture and are likely to succeed at Fraser Stryker on a long-term basis. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and profit sharing.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Michelle Krapfl, Executive Director, at email@example.com.