Fraser Stryker PC LLO seeks to hire an accomplished labor and employment attorney with at least fifteen years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate has detailed knowledge of local, state, and federal law applicable to employers, including laws related to protected employee conduct, anti-discrimination, anti-retaliation, accommodations, wage and hour, safety, leaves of absences, and reinstatement rights. In addition, the candidate should have experience:
- Defending and litigating lawsuits in federal and state courts involving a broad range of employment-related claims and agency charges or citations, including jury trials;
- Providing advice and counsel to public and private employers on a wide range of state and federal labor and employment laws and regulations;
- Drafting and revising legally-compliant policies, handbooks, employment contracts, separation agreements and other employment-related documents;
- Conducting or assisting clients with internal investigations or audits and providing proactive risk management solutions;
- Advising clients on best practices for compliance with occupational health and safety laws, including providing proactive advice, assisting with internal and governmental investigations, and defending safety-related citations and lawsuits;
- Devising lawful strategies and policies for employers who prefer to remain union-free, and
- Advising unionized employers on union-related issues, conducting bargaining negotiations, and defending union grievances and arbitrations.
Attorneys who thrive at Fraser Stryker:
- Focus on client service and responsiveness
- Produce high quality, efficient work product
- Communicate complex concepts concisely and effectively
- Take ownership of independent work and can handle appropriate cases with minimal oversight
- Show initiative and seek responsibility
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a collegial and professional environment. While employment at Fraser Stryker is at-will, we pursue candidates who are likely to succeed at Fraser Stryker on a long-term basis. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and profit sharing. Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Michelle Krapfl, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.