Fraser Stryker PC LLO seeks to hire a litigation attorney with five to ten years of relevant litigation experience.
The ideal candidate has experience:
- Working on commercial and complex litigation and/or insurance defense cases.
- Interacting directly with clients and providing strategic litigation and risk management advice
- Drafting pleadings, motions, briefs, and other related litigation documents
Attorneys who thrive at Fraser Stryker:
- Focus on client service and responsiveness
- Produce high-quality, efficient work product
- Communicate complex concepts concisely and effectively
- Take ownership of independent work and can handle appropriate cases with minimal oversight
- Show initiative and seek responsibility
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a collegial and professional environment. We pursue candidates who will be the right fit for our Firm’s culture and are likely to succeed at Fraser Stryker on a long-term basis.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and profit sharing.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Michelle Krapfl, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.