Fraser Stryker PC LLO is looking for a Payroll / Human Resources Specialist.
- Processes bi-monthly payroll,
- Balances and reconciles payroll records and resolves any discrepancies,
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation,
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and other company records to ensure required documents and information are collected and maintained appropriately,
- Performs other Human Resource and Administrative duties and processes as needed.
Successful candidates have:
- Bachelor’s degree with one to two years of administrative or HR experience,
- Experience with or the ability to quickly learn an HRIS and similar applications. ADP experience preferred,
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment,
- Detail orientation and strong organizational skills,
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels,
- Proficient with Microsoft Office systems or related software.
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing, and paid parking.