Join Our Professional Staff
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking an individual for a Litigation Paralegal. Litigation Paralegals work under the direction and supervision of an assigned attorney and:
- Collect, analyze, organize, and summarize documents, medical records, discovery, testimony, transcripts, and trial data for multiple attorneys and multiple cases,
- Prepare pleadings, draft and answer interrogatories, and respond to requests to produce documents,
- Assist in locating and preparing witnesses for trial,
- Utilize a variety of software and on-line applications to assist with discovery and organizing, summarizing, and producing documents.
- Obtain and organize trial exhibits, attend trial if necessary.
Successful candidates have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies or an Associates Degree and a Paralegal Certificate,
- Ability to demonstrate effective analytical and organizational skills, experience with e-discovery a plus.
- Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Ability to work with a variety of team members including attorneys and other staff,
- Three to five years of litigation experience, preferred.
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking an individual for a part-time Runner position to work 15 – 20 hours per week. Responsibilities include:
- Completes accurate and timely pick-ups and deliveries for attorneys and the Firm (mileage reimbursed),
- Sorts, distributes, and posts US mail as well as UPS and FedEx packages,
- Sets up for and assists with client meetings and Firm events,
- Assists with copy and scanning projects,
- Provides back-up coverage for the Receptionist,
- Performs various projects.
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking an individual for a Legal Administrative Assistant position. Responsibilities include:
- Formatting, proof-reading, and transcribing correspondence, pleadings, contracts, and other documents,
- Utilizing advanced features in Microsoft products and other programs to ensure efficiency,
- Assisting clients, answering phones, and handling mail, email, and calendar inquiries,
- Maintaining and monitoring assigned files and deadlines, and
- Serving as an alternate assistant and alternate receptionist as needed.
Successful candidates have:
- The ability to utilize advanced features of Microsoft products and other software,
- The ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities,
- Three – five years of experience as a legal assistant preferred,
- Associates Degree in legal studies preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail information to Fraser Stryker PC LLO, Attn: Human Resources Manager, 500 Energy Plaza, 409 South 17th Street, Omaha, NE 68102.
Our FirmRead about the history of our firm and what sets us apart.
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102