Join Our Professional Staff
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Manager to:
- Monitor and foster brand recognition in the marketplace through updates and posts on the firm website, social media and marketing materials,
- Support practice group leaders and participate in implementing business development and marketing initiatives,
- Plan and organize a variety of client and firm events, and
- Perform research to aid in the development of marketing plans, presentations, and proposals.
Successful candidates have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations, or related field required,
- Five to seven years of related experience, including writing copy, utilizing graphic design software, and administering websites and social media required,
- Professional services or agency experience preferred,
- The ability to demonstrate strong project management and organizational skills, and
- The ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form at all levels of the organization.
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking an individual for a part-time Runner position to work 15 – 20 hours per week. Responsibilities include:
- Completes accurate and timely pick-ups and deliveries for attorneys and the Firm (mileage reimbursed),
- Sorts, distributes, and posts US mail as well as UPS and FedEx packages,
- Sets up for and assists with client meetings and Firm events,
- Assists with copy and scanning projects,
- Provides back-up coverage for the Receptionist,
- Performs various projects.
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking an individual for a Legal Administrative Assistant position. Responsibilities include:
- Formatting, proof-reading, and transcribing correspondence, pleadings, contracts, and other documents,
- Utilizing advanced features in Microsoft products and other programs to ensure efficiency,
- Assisting clients, answering phones, and handling mail, email, and calendar inquiries,
- Maintaining and monitoring assigned files and deadlines, and
- Serving as an alternate assistant and alternate receptionist as needed.
Successful candidates have:
- The ability to utilize advanced features of Microsoft products and other software,
- The ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities,
- Three – five years of experience as a legal assistant preferred,
- Associates Degree in legal studies preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also mail information to Fraser Stryker PC LLO, Attn: Human Resources Manager, 500 Energy Plaza, 409 South 17th Street, Omaha, NE 68102.
Read about the history of our firm and what sets us apart.
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102