Join Our Professional Staff
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
Legal Administrative Assistant
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to:
- Format, proof-read, and transcribe correspondence, pleadings, contracts, and other documents,
- Utilize advanced features in Microsoft products and other software to efficiently produce work,
- Assist clients, answer phones, and handle mail, email, and calendar inquiries,
- Maintain and monitor assigned files and deadlines, and
- Serve as an alternate assistant and alternate receptionist as needed.
Successful Legal Administrative Assistant candidates have:
- Ability to utilize advanced features of Microsoft products and other software,
- Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities,
- Three – five years of experience as a legal assistant preferred,
- Associates Degree in legal studies preferred.
Legal Administrative Assistant benefits include:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts / Health Reimbursement Arrangements
- Life insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability insurance
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Paid parking
Fraser Stryker offers an excellent salary and benefits package within a pleasant and professional environment. To express your interest in this challenging and rewarding opportunity, email your resume to email@example.com.
Join the Fraser Stryker Law Firm team as a part-time Legal Runner. This position will work approximately 15-20 hours per week, during normal business hours.
Legal Runner Responsibilities::
- Complete accurate/timely pick-ups and deliveries for attorneys and the Firm (mileage reimbursed)
- Sort, distribute, and post US mail as well as UPS and FedEx packages
- Set up for and assist with client meetings and Firm events
- Assist with copy and scanning projects
- Provide back-up coverage for the Receptionist
Legal Runner Requirements:
- Current driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Possess a fully insured automobile
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a stable and professional environment. To express your interest in this challenging and rewarding opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about the history of our firm and what sets us apart.