Join Our Professional Staff
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. Full-time benefits include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Free Parking Downtown
- Flexible Work Environment
Fraser Stryker PC LLO is seeking an individual for a Corporate Specialist position to:
- Prepare and file documents necessary for forming and maintaining business entities.
- Complete and maintain corporate records such as biennial reports, minutes of meetings, and tax reports.
- Draft corporate resolutions, amendments to bylaws and articles, and other business related documents.
- Assist in corporate, commercial, and real estate transactions.
- Coordinate and assist in due diligence investigations.
- Conduct Uniform Commercial Code, tax lien, corporate status, credit, and other related searches and investigations.
- Assist in evaluating and analyzing client needs related to corporate governance and/or business structure.
Successful candidates have a Juris Doctorate or a degree in Paralegal Studies. They have knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations relating to corporate law and governance, are able to demonstrate effective analytical skills, are able to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form and have excellent organizational skills. Three to five years of corporate/commercial legal experience required.
Legal Administrative Assistant
Fraser Stryker is seeking an individual for a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant position.
Our Legal Administrative Assistants format, proofread, and transcribe correspondence, pleadings, and other documents. They also utilize a number of advanced features in Microsoft products and other programs to ensure efficiency. This position also maintains and monitors assigned files and deadlines. Our Legal Administrative Assistants assist clients, answer phones, handle mail and calendar inquires, as well as serve as an alternate assistant or receptionist as needed.
Successful candidates have the ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities. An Associates Degree in the legal field and one to five years as a Legal Assistant is preferred.
Read about the history of our firm and what sets us apart.