Join Our Professional Staff
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking a Billing Specialist to assist the Billing Manager in all facets of the client billing and accounts receivable process. Successful candidates have:
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills,
- Professional communication and appropriate follow through,
- Collection and accounts receivable experience,
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment,
- Proficiency in Excel and Word, and
- An Associate’s Degree in Accounting
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is seeking an individual for a Legal Administrative Assistant position. Responsibilities include:
- Formatting, proof-reading, and transcribing correspondence, pleadings, contracts, and other documents,
- Utilizing advanced features in Microsoft products and other programs to ensure efficiency,
- Assisting clients, answering phones, and handling mail, email, and calendar inquiries,
- Maintaining and monitoring assigned files and deadlines, and
- Serving as an alternate assistant and alternate receptionist as needed.
Successful candidates have:
- The ability to utilize advanced features of Microsoft products and other software,
- The ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities,
- Three – five years of experience as a legal assistant preferred,
- Associates Degree in legal studies preferred.
Send your resume to email@example.com. You can also mail information to Fraser Stryker PC LLO, Attn: Human Resources Manager, 500 Energy Plaza, 409 South 17th Street, Omaha, NE 68102.
Read about the history of our firm and what sets us apart.
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102