Join Our Professional Staff
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
PAYROLL AND HRIS SPECIALIST
Fraser Stryker Law Firm is looking for a Payroll and HRIS Specialist. This position:
- Processes bi-monthly payroll for exempt and non-exempt employees,
- Balances and reconciles payroll records, resolves and adjusts discrepancies and analyzes reports for variances and accuracy against the GL Accounts,
- Coordinates interfaces and data loads from multiple sources for both payroll and benefits,
- Maintains the HRIS and other systems and updates all necessary data to ensure accurate employment information,
- Works with others to improve the efficiency of processes through automation, and
- Performs other Human Resource and Accounting processes as needed.
Successful candidates have:
- Proficiency in HRIS systems, preferably ADP,
- Detail orientation and strong organizational skills,
- Professional communication and appropriate follow through,
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment,
- Two to four years of experience processing payroll required, and
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business or accounting, preferred.
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking. Send your resume to email@example.com.
We are always seeking talented individuals to join our team!
To express your interest in working at Fraser Stryker PC LLO, submit your resume by email or mail to:
Fraser Stryker PC LLO | 409 South 17th Street | 500 Energy Plaza | Omaha, NE 68102
Read about the history of our firm and what sets us apart.
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102