Lawyers for Nonprofit Organizations
Helping Nonprofit Organizations Thrive
Through skilled legal guidance, our lawyers help charitable organizations achieve and maintain their philanthropic mission. We have extensive knowledge of nonprofit and charitable trust law and serve organizations at each stage of their development. From entity formation and board advisement to corporate governance and fundraising policies, our law firm understands the unique issues that nonprofits face.
Practical Legal Advice for Charities and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Our firm advises on a wide range of nonprofit legal issues, such as:
- Structure and formation of nonprofit entities
- Obtaining tax-exempt status
- Filing annual tax returns
- Regulatory compliance and disclosure requirements
- Corporate governance
- Advising board members on duties
- Fundraising regulations and planned giving programs
- Fiduciary responsibilities of directors, trustees and managers
- Employment contracts and compensation issues
- Family foundations
- Charitable beneficiaries in estate and trust disputes and litigation
Latest Nonprofit & Charitable Organizations Law News
Title III of Division N of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 appropriates $15 billion in grants for “Shuttered Venue Operators.” The Small Business Administration (SBA) is tasked with providing grants (Hard Hit Grants) under the Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small...
Governor Pete Ricketts announced a new package of pandemic relief grants available to Nebraska businesses, charities, livestock producers, public healthcare providers, hospitality industries, and others. The relief package includes: (1) grants first made available...
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102