Lawyers for Nonprofit Organizations
Helping Nonprofit Organizations Thrive
Through skilled legal guidance, our lawyers help charitable organizations achieve and maintain their philanthropic mission. We have extensive knowledge of nonprofit and charitable trust law and serve organizations at each stage of their development. From entity formation and board advisement to corporate governance and fundraising policies, our law firm understands the unique issues that nonprofits face.
Practical Legal Advice for Charities and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Our firm advises on a wide range of nonprofit legal issues, such as:
- Structure and formation of nonprofit entities
- Obtaining tax-exempt status
- Filing annual tax returns
- Regulatory compliance and disclosure requirements
- Corporate governance
- Advising board members on duties
- Fundraising regulations and planned giving programs
- Fiduciary responsibilities of directors, trustees and managers
- Employment contracts and compensation issues
- Family foundations
- Charitable beneficiaries in estate and trust disputes and litigation
Latest Nonprofit & Charitable Organizations Law News
The Federal Reserve has released Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Main Street Lending Program's expansion to support greater access for nonprofit organizations. Key highlights include: Main Street loans are not forgivable but may be reduced in the event of...
On Friday, the Federal Reserve announced two new loan options under the Main Street Lending Program. The options make loans available to accommodate a wider range of nonprofit organizations that are ineligible for Paycheck Protection Program loans. The minimum...
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102