The SBA updated banks last night with a new Paycheck Protection Program Application form in the link below (as of this email). The revised form can be identified at the bottom left of the page referencing SBA Form 2483 04/20 (it was 03/20).
If you completed, signed and submitted an Application already or plan on doing so, please check with your lender to confirm the Application submitted is acceptable or if a new Application will be needed.
- Consistently uses Applicant now and not Business/Applicant as interchangeable terms
- Asks Applicants for the “Number of Employees” rather than the “Number of Jobs”
- Revised Question 7
- Add Question 8 regarding franchise
- Material changes to the Representations
- Material changes to the Certifications
A printable version of this information can be found by clicking HERE.
Mark L. Brasee
Neil P. Hassler