David Fisher grew up in Aplington, Iowa and graduated with distinction from the University of Northern Iowa. He then served 2 years in the United States Army before attending Creighton University Law School where he graduated, cum laude, in 1976. He was a partner in a major Omaha, Nebraska law firm working from its Hastings firm until the formation of Dunmire, Fisher & Hastings in 1987.
Dave and his wife, Barb, have 3 children and 9 grandchildren. He has served on numerous civic and charitable boards over his years in Hastings.
Memberships & Civic Affiliations
- Hastings Civil Service Commission
- Educational Service Unit No. 9
- Hastings Noon Lions Club
- Hastings Noon Rotary Club
- Mid-West Lodge 317
- Hastings Valley of the Scottish Rite
- Tehama Shrine
- Adams County Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Americana Bar Association
- Dunmire, Fisher & Hastings (1987-2021)