Fraser Stryker Attorneys Recognized in Super Lawyers® 2022 Great Plains Rising Stars List
Emily Blomstedt is a corporate transactional attorney who assists entrepreneurs and business leaders across a broad range of industries navigate complex legal challenges. She focuses her practice primarily on mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, nonprofit governance, contract drafting and negotiation, and other corporate legal matters.
Understanding that legal clients expect transparent, honest, and responsive counsel, Emily takes great pride in her role as an advocate for her clients. Emily’s thorough approach to her practice gives her the ability to simplify complicated issues for her clients with a detailed explanation of the concrete steps needed to efficiently and effectively achieve their short- and long-term goals. Throughout the relationship, Emily actively listens to her clients to understand the legal and nonlegal issues they face to provide thoughtful, creative solutions.
Emily earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2014, with highest distinction. While at the College of Law, Emily served as Executive Editor of the Nebraska Law Review and earned CALI Awards for Excellence in 15 law school courses.
Outside of work, Emily enjoys spending time with her family and cheering on the Huskers.
- Selected to the 2022 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: 15 law school classes
- Professor Arthur Bruce Winter Constitutional Law Scholar Award (2013)
- Professor Richard Harnsberger Prize for Outstanding Academic Achievement (2012)
- Excellence in Legal Writing Award (2012)
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Women’s Bar Association
- Executive Editor – Nebraska Law Review (2012-2014)
- Seminar Speaker, “UBTI and UBIT for Exempt Organizations: Mastering Form 990-T.” Strafford Webinar, May 2016
- Note, “Does Interest Follow Principal?: A Prisoner’s Property Right to Interest Earned on his Inmate Account.” Nebraska Law Review, vol. 92, no. 1
- J.D., with highest distinction, University of Nebraska College of Law, 2014
- B.A., with high distinction, University of Nebraska, 2011