Liz focuses her practice on litigation; providing services to the Firm’s clients in federal litigation, class action litigation, insurance defense litigation, commercial trucking litigation, commercial litigation, appellate practice and personal injury.
Prior to joining Fraser Stryker, Liz served a two-year term as a law clerk for the Honorable C. Arlen Beam, Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. Liz completed her undergraduate studies at Creighton University in 2003, where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in Political Science, magna cum laude. She went on to earn her Juris Doctor from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2007, where she graduated magna cum laude.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars (Civil Litigation), 2013-2016
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2007
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association – Member
- Law Clerk to the Honorable C. Arlen Beam, Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2007-2009
Presentations and Publications
- Joseph K. Meusey and Elizabeth A. Culhane, “State of Nebraska”, in The Law of Lawyers’ Liability, Fifty-State Survey on Legal Malpractice 287 (Merri A. Baldwin, Scott F. Bertschi & Dylan C. Black, eds., 2012).
- “‘In Accordance With General Principles of Comity’: President Bush’s memorandum in Medellin v. Dretke and the constitutional limitations on the President’s ability to enforce the ICJ’s Avena judgment at the state level”, St. Louis University Law Journal (Spring 2007)
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
LAW SCHOOL: Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2007
COLLEGE: Creighton University, B.A., magna cum laude, Political Science, 2003