Byron Gruber Interviewed by Montana News Stations Regarding Products Liability Lawsuit
Byron E. Gruber is a litigation attorney at Fraser Stryker practicing in the areas of commercial litigation, product liability, personal injury, and insurance defense. He represents businesses and individuals in complex civil litigation matters involving real estate, business contracts, construction, personal injury, and consumer protection.
Litigation is often the last resort, and a party’s success in a lawsuit often depends directly on the skill and preparedness of the litigators involved. Byron is a proven and experienced trial attorney that knows how to obtain outstanding results in complex cases when the stakes are at their highest. In addition to his practice in Omaha, Byron has practiced law in major legal markets including Kansas City, St. Louis, and Dallas, as well as in smaller markets across the State of Montana.
Byron began his career in the courtroom as an assistant prosecuting attorney for the State of Missouri, where he accumulated countless hours of bench and jury trial experience prosecuting serious and violent felonies and misdemeanors. Prior to joining Fraser Stryker, Byron was actively engaged in a multitude of consumer protection and commercial real estate lawsuits throughout Nebraska and Montana.
Outside of the office, Byron enjoys golfing, traveling, and spending time with his two children and his teacup Yorkshire Terrier.
- State v. Sitton, 323 S.W.3d 65 (Mo. App. 2010). Obtained verdict and conviction for the State of Missouri following jury trial for felony resisting arrest. Case was appealed to the Southern District Court of Appeals of Missouri, where the Court affirmed the verdict and conviction.
- Selected as a candidate for Federal Administrative Law Judge Appointment (2016-2017)
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Montana State Bar Association
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Volunteer – Sioux Falls Furniture Mission
- Participant – Head for the Cure
- J.D., University of Oklahoma College of Law, 2008
- B.S., Business Administration, University of Nebraska, 2005
- Missouri (currently inactive)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Gary L. Lumpkin, Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals (2007-2008)