Fraser Stryker Attorneys Recognized in 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America
Rhianna focuses her practice on labor and employment law. She advises employers regarding numerous employment-related issues, including wage and hour compliance and disciplining employees.
She assists employers in drafting and implementing practical, legally-compliant policies and procedures. Rhianna also represents employers defending charges of discrimination before federal and state agencies.
Rhianna provides services to the Firm’s clients in general litigation as well as trust and estate administration and probate proceedings.
Rhianna completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Nebraska—Lincoln in 2010, where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in History and Political Science, highest distinction. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska—Lincoln in 2013, high distinction. She was admitted to the Iowa State Bar Association in September of 2013 and to the Nebraska State Bar Association in 2014.
- Included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in the field of Labor and Employment Law-Management (since 2021)
- Selected to the 2019-2023 Great Plains Rising Stars list
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Member – girlFRIENDS Guild Board (2013-present)
- Former President
- Member – Girls Nite Out Planning Committee (2018-2019, 2022)
- Co-Organizer – Spin4 Crohn’s and Colitis Cures Omaha Event (2018-2019)
- Coordinator – Fraser Stryker Eureka! Externship program through Girls Inc. of Omaha (2020)
- Former Mentor – Girls Inc.
- Former Volunteer – Food Bank of the Heartland
- Former Volunteer – Nebraska Appleseed Insure, the Good Life Campaign
- National Business Institute’s CLE Seminars:
- “Other Employment Laws You Need to Know.” Nov. 2019
- “Wage and Benefit Issues.” May 2017, May 2019, Nov. 2019
- “Legal Issues in Recruiting and Hiring.” Mar. 2018, Mar. 2019, May 2019
- “Employment Law Update.” Mar. 2019
- “Putting in Place Document Retention Programs.” Nov. 2018
- “Avoiding Wage and Hour Violations.” Nov. 2018
- “FMLA and Other Leave Issues.” Mar. 2018
- “Discrimination and Harassment.” May 2017
- “Handling Medical Leave Issues.” Mar. 2017
- “Defusing Workplace Party & Special Event Legal Landmines.” Oct. 2016
- Former presenter at UNL undergraduate classes regarding human resources and employment law