Fraser Stryker PC LLO seeks to hire a labor and employment attorney with three to seven years of relevant experience.
The ideal candidate has knowledge of local, state, and federal law applicable to employers, such as laws related to protected employee conduct, anti-discrimination, anti-retaliation, accommodations, wage and hour, safety, leaves of absences, and reinstatement rights. In addition, the candidate should have experience:
- Defending and litigating lawsuits in federal and state court involving employment-related claims and agency charges or citations;
- Providing advice and counsel to employers on labor and employment laws and regulations;
- Drafting and revising legally-compliant policies, handbooks and other employment-related documents; and
- Conducting or assisting clients with internal investigations or audits and providing proactive risk management solutions.
Attorneys who thrive at Fraser Stryker:
- Focus on client service and responsiveness
- Produce high quality, efficient work product
- Communicate complex concepts concisely and effectively
- Take ownership of independent work and can handle appropriate cases with minimal oversight
- Show initiative and seek responsibility
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a collegial and professional environment. While employment at Fraser Stryker is at-will, we pursue candidates who are likely to succeed at Fraser Stryker on a long-term basis. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and profit sharing. Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Michelle Krapfl, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.