Fraser Stryker is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant.
- Formatting, proof-reading, and transcribing correspondence, pleadings, contracts, and other documents,
- Utilizing advanced features in Microsoft products and other programs to ensure efficiency,
- Assisting clients, answering phones, and handling mail, email, and calendar inquiries,
- Maintaining and monitoring assigned files and deadlines, and
- Serving as an alternate assistant and alternate receptionist as needed.
Successful candidates have:
- The ability to utilize advanced features of Microsoft products and other software,
- The ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form,
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities,
- Three – five years of experience as a legal assistant preferred,
- Associate’s Degree in legal studies preferred.
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a pleasant and professional environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, as well as flexible spending accounts, a 401k plan with profit sharing, and paid parking.