Fraser Stryker PC LLO Acquires Dunmire, Fisher & Hastings
David Fisher grew up in Aplington, Iowa, and graduated with distinction from the University of Northern Iowa. He then served two years in the United States Army before attending Creighton University Law School where he graduated, cum laude, in 1976.
He was a partner in a major Omaha, Nebraska, law firm working from its Hastings firm until the formation of Dunmire, Fisher & Hastings in 1987.
Dave and his wife, Barb, have three children, nine grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren. He has served on numerous civic and charitable boards over his years in Hastings.
- Dunmire, Fisher & Hastings (1987-2021)
- Adams County Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Americana Bar Association
- President – Hastings Noon Lions Club (1980-Present)
- Member – Mid-West Lodge 317 (1983-Present)
- Member – Hastings Valley of the Scottish Rite (1983-Present)
- Member; Shrine Attorney – Tehama Shrine (1983-Present)
- President – Hastings Civil Service Commission (1992-Present)
- Board of Directors – Educational Service Unit No. 9 (1987-2017)