Fraser Stryker Attorneys Included in 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
A trusted advisor and experienced litigator, Mr. David (Dave) Mullin excels in courtroom advocacy, developing a successful general litigation practice that includes several substantive practice areas.
He has favorably tried numerous cases to verdict in many jurisdictions and obtained court-ordered dismissals and summary judgments on behalf of his clients. Despite the positive outcomes he has received in the courtroom, Mr. Mullin strongly believes that some cases are best resolved prior to trial. To that end, he provides strategic advice and counsel to clients pursuing alternative methods of dispute resolution, successfully resolving a variety of different cases through pretrial negotiation and mediation.
Throughout the years, Mr. Mullin’s litigation cases have included personal injury matters, contractual disputes, contested probate matters, wrongful death cases, commercial trucking disputes, professional negligence cases, and complex class action matters.
Mr. Mullin grew up in Omaha and lives in the Dundee area with his wife, Shilee (also a lawyer), and their three children. He has been an active member of St. Margaret Mary’s parish and a youth sports coach for his children.
- Received multiple defense jury verdicts in personal injury cases despite representing clients who admitted to their own negligence.
- Attained multiple summary judgment orders and partial summary judgment orders on behalf of clients.
- Argued successfully to the Nebraska Supreme Court on multiple occasions and has received Nebraska Supreme Court opinions upholding successful jury verdicts and affirming successful summary judgment results obtained on behalf of clients.
- Fellow – Nebraska State Bar Foundation (2022)
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Personal Injury Litigation-Defendants (since 2017); Insurance Law (since 2018), and Transportation Law (since 2024) (peer nominations)
- Listed in Omaha Magazine “Top Lawyers in Omaha” for Insurance Law (July/August 2021 Edition)
- Listed in Chambers USA, America’s Leading Business Lawyers (Litigation: Insurance) (peer review)
- Selected to the 2016-2020, 2023 Great Plains Super Lawyers® list
- Order of the Barristers
- Selected to the 2013-2015 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- Coach and Judge – High School Mock Trials
- Coach – Youth Baseball, Softball and Basketball
- Board of Directors/Officer – Memorial Little League
- Board of Education – St. Cecilia Cathedral Grade School (2012-2015)
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
- President (2012-2013)
- Former Director (2007-2011)
- Instructor – Douglas County Teen Court (2001-2006)