Fraser Stryker Attorneys Included in 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
Paul Halbur brings over 30 years of experience in counseling clients, big and small, local, national, and international with respect to corporate, commercial, and transactional matters.
Paul regularly represents clients in the myriad of commercial matters faced by businesses and management today to provide timely and straightforward legal advice in a cost-effective manner.
Paul’s practice concentrates on commercial transactions, acquisitions and divestitures, corporate governance and planning, commercial contracts, production agriculture, real estate, and commercial lending. Over many years, Paul has earned clients’ trust to shepherd them through routine and complex legal matters.
- Rated AV® Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® in the fields of Mergers & Acquisitions Law (since 2019), Banking & Finance Law (since 2021), Corporate Law (since 2021), and Real Estate Law (since 2023) (peer nominations)
- Listed in Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers (Litigation: General Commercial) (peer review)
- American Agriculture Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Business Law Section, Real Property Section, and Probate Section
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association:
- Legislative Committee (2021-present)
- Ways, Means and Planning Committee (1998-2002)
- Annual Meeting Committee Chair (1994)
- Executive Committee – Young Lawyers Section (1990-1994)
- Chair (1992-1993)
- Board of Directors, President – Fontelle Forest
- Board of Directors – Nebraska Continuing Legal Education (1994-2000)