Fraser Stryker Welcomes Spencer Werth to Expanding Litigation Practice
Spencer Werth's litigation practice focuses on matters relating to personal injury, commercial litigation, insurance defense, commercial trucking defense, contract cases, and medical malpractice.
Spencer provides clients with detailed and timely counsel, at the highest level of care. With a compassionate demeanor and steady disposition, Spencer prides himself on being attentive to his clients' needs. Knowing that his clients are often faced with questions and uncertainties, Spencer believes that it is crucial to ease the burden on clients by providing honest, prompt, and detailed advice.
With a healthy track record of representing clients on a variety of litigation cases and experience as a law clerk for the U.S. District Court for the District of South Dakota, Spencer understands the nuances of both prosecution and defense. He has tried multiple cases to verdict and negotiated many favorable settlements.
Spencer graduated from Creighton School of Law with both a J.D. and an MS in 2014. After graduating from law school, he served as a law clerk for the Honorable Charles B. Kornmann, United States District Judge for the District of South Dakota, Northern Division.
Outside of the office, Spencer enjoys spending time with his family, hunting and fishing, and playing the trumpet.
- Represents individuals and companies in multiple areas of litigation, including personal injury, commercial litigation, criminal defense real estate transactions, and insurance defense.
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Iowa Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys
- Secretary, Treasurer – Bennington Jaycees
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of South Dakota (2014-2016)