Adam focuses his practice on estate planning and trust and estate administration, and he assists a variety of clients with all phases of their planning. He has advised farmers, business owners, and other high-net-worth individuals on various complex planning strategies to limit tax consequences and facilitate asset transfer, but he also enjoys assisting young couples and other clients who may not have any prior estate planning experience. Adam helps clients in the administration of estates and trusts, developing practical solutions to address their unique concerns. If disputes arise in the estate context, Adam has substantial experience helping clients navigate the difficult world of estate litigation. Additionally, Adam advises clients on a number of matters related to estate planning, including real estate transfers and business succession planning.
Adam tries to take a pragmatic approach to his practice. He understands that his clients are often facing frustrating situations, and so he tries to focus on developing solutions rather than highlighting problems. He also encourages a team-based approach to assisting clients, working with his clients’ accountants, financial advisors, and other professionals in order to develop the strategies that will best meet the needs of his clients.
An Omaha native, Adam enjoys spending his free time with his family. He is also an avid runner and soccer player, and he is active in Holy Cross Parish.
Honors & Awards
- Received 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Trust and Estates
- Selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars (Estate & Probate), 2014-2020
- Selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars (Business/Corporate), 2014-2018
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 2010
- Iowa State Bar Association, 2010
- Omaha Bar Association, 2010
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2011
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Midlands – Volunteer
- The Harvard Environmental Law Review, Technical Editor
LAW SCHOOL: Harvard Law School, J.D., 2010
COLLEGE: Creighton University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2007