Adam takes a pragmatic approach to his practice, developing practical solutions to address his clients’ unique concerns throughout the administration of estates and trusts. Understanding that his clients are often facing frustrating situations, he focuses on developing solutions rather than highlighting problems.
If disputes arise in the estate context, Adam has substantial experience helping clients navigate the difficult world of estate litigation. Additionally, Adam advises clients on a number of matters related to estate planning, including real estate transfers and business succession planning.
An Omaha native, Adam enjoys spending his free time with his family. He is also an avid runner and soccer player, and he is active in Holy Cross Parish.
Honors & Awards
- Included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America in the field of Trust and Estates (since 2021)
- Selected to 2014-2020 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
Memberships & Civic Affiliations
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®, The American College of Financial Services – 2022
- American Bar Association, 2010
- Iowa State Bar Association, 2010
- Omaha Bar Association, 2010
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2011
LAW SCHOOL: Harvard Law School, J.D., 2010
COLLEGE: Creighton University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2007