Jordan Adam is a seasoned trial lawyer with a law practice that stretches from coast to coast. He is a partner at the Fraser Stryker law firm, which is among the largest law firms in Nebraska. He specializes in personal injury, products liability, mass torts, foodborne illness, medical malpractice, construction, and contract cases. He has sued and defended a variety of large and small companies all across the country in these types of cases. He has taken on some of the largest companies in America, suing multiple Fortune 100 companies in product liability and personal injury cases. In the last two years alone, Mr. Adam has recovered settlements on behalf of his clients in excess of $20 million.
Mr. Adam has spent his career specializing in property and casualty matters. He routinely practices and tries lawsuits in state and federal court. He has tried numerous cases to verdict, including, a three-week product liability trial in Nebraska’s federal court and a one-week wrongful death lawsuit in the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Adam’s trial work and experience stands apart in this day and age of arbitrations, mediations, and settlements.
Mr. Adam has quickly emerged as one of the leading trial lawyers in Nebraska. He is sought on legal matters all across the state due to his aggressive approach to trial work, the results he obtains for his clients, and his passion for helping his clients. Mr. Adam does not view his clients’ cases as just “another case.” He prosecutes and defends his cases as if each of them were the last case he had. Many lawyers talk about what they might do or how they could be successful. Mr. Adam, however, does it.
Mr. Adam also sets himself apart due to his ability to manage large-scale, “bet the company” lawsuits where millions of dollars are at stake. He has been the leader on multiple cases where numerous parties have been named; where the parties’ document productions have gone well over 100,000 pages; where more than 30 depositions have been taken; and where more than 20 experts have been named in the litigation. He is also immensely experienced in electronically stored information (“ESI”) discovery, retrieval, and retention.
Mr. Adam uses litigation methods that no one else in the region is using. He asks the questions that no one else asks. He finds the liability or the defense where no one else is looking. His attention to detail is unparalleled — and the details are often what result in wins or losses.
What also separates Mr. Adam’s trial practice from others in the region is the large group of trial lawyers at the Fraser Stryker law firm. Most law firms in the region are plagued by their small size. They do not have the abilities or the resources to take on large companies or large disputes. Mr. Adam, however, is able to put multiple top-notch trial lawyers at his firm on a single case, or for any project, if needed. Mr. Adam and his trial team are also available day and night and on the weekends for Mr. Adam’s clients.
Honors & Awards
- Selected to the 2013-2017 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list(Civil Litigation)
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2007
- Hall County Bar Association, 2007
- Omaha Bar Association, 2011
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys – Member
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association – Member
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association – Board of Directors (2009-present); Newsletter Editor (2010-present)
- Defense Research Institute – Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association – Member and volunteer for The Nebraska State Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
Presentations and Publications
- Presenter, Social Networking Discovery 2.0: The Limits of Deception (Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2010)
- Panel speaker, The Next Generation of Ethical Issues: Things You Didn’t Have to Think About Ten Years Ago (Nebraska State Bar Association Annual Meeting, Fall 2009)
- Presenter, MySpace, Twitter and Facebook: Using New Social Networking Technologies in Discovery and Case Development (Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2009)
- Author and presenter, The Defendant Is Either Bankrupt or Dead – What Do I Do? (Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys Seminar, Winter 2009)
- Author, Wyeth v. Levine: Supreme Court Finds No Preemption for Prescription Drug Claim(Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2009)
- Author, “Polarizing the Case”: A Plaintiff’s Guide to Solving the Malingerer Problem (Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2009)
- Fajardo v. Greeley, Hall County District Court, CI09-58.
- Car-pedestrian accident.
- Obtained jury verdict for Defendant after two-day trial in May 2010.
- Lesiak v. Central Valley Ag Coop., Inc., Merrick County District Court, CI06-131.
- Products liability / negligence action involving application of a herbicide.
- Obtained directed verdict for Defendant on fourth day of trial in March 2010.
- Argued appeal before Nebraska Supreme Court in November 2010.
- Hoyt v. Jumps, Hitchcock County Court, CI08-1.
- Car-cow accident.
- Obtained jury verdict for Defendant-driver in August 2008.
- Rebuilding Together Omaha – Board of Directors (2011 – present)
- Grand Island Area Habitat for Humanity – Board of Directors (2009-2010)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Grand Island – Volunteer
LAW SCHOOL: University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 2007
COLLEGE: Wake Forest University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2004