Honors & Awards
- Selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars (Civil Litigation), 2013-2016
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2007
- Hall County Bar Association, 2007
- Omaha Bar Association, 2011
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys – Member
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association – Member
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association – Board of Directors (2009-present); Newsletter Editor (2010-present)
- Defense Research Institute – Member
- Nebraska State Bar Association – Member and volunteer for The Nebraska State Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Project
Presentations and Publications
- Presenter, Social Networking Discovery 2.0: The Limits of Deception (Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2010)
- Panel speaker, The Next Generation of Ethical Issues: Things You Didn’t Have to Think About Ten Years Ago (Nebraska State Bar Association Annual Meeting, Fall 2009)
- Presenter, MySpace, Twitter and Facebook: Using New Social Networking Technologies in Discovery and Case Development (Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2009)
- Author and presenter, The Defendant Is Either Bankrupt or Dead – What Do I Do? (Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys Seminar, Winter 2009)
- Author, Wyeth v. Levine: Supreme Court Finds No Preemption for Prescription Drug Claim(Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2009)
- Author, “Polarizing the Case”: A Plaintiff’s Guide to Solving the Malingerer Problem (Nebraska Defense Counsel Association Annual Meeting, Spring 2009)
- Fajardo v. Greeley, Hall County District Court, CI09-58.
- Car-pedestrian accident.
- Obtained jury verdict for Defendant after two-day trial in May 2010.
- Lesiak v. Central Valley Ag Coop., Inc., Merrick County District Court, CI06-131.
- Products liability / negligence action involving application of a herbicide.
- Obtained directed verdict for Defendant on fourth day of trial in March 2010.
- Argued appeal before Nebraska Supreme Court in November 2010.
- Hoyt v. Jumps, Hitchcock County Court, CI08-1.
- Car-cow accident.
- Obtained jury verdict for Defendant-driver in August 2008.
- Rebuilding Together Omaha – Board of Directors (2011 – present)
- Grand Island Area Habitat for Humanity – Board of Directors (2009-2010)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Grand Island – Volunteer
LAW SCHOOL: University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D., 2007
COLLEGE: Wake Forest University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2004