Ms. Crone’s health care practice includes Medicare and Medicaid issues, such as addressing physician prohibition of self-referral (Stark) and anti-kickback statutes. Ms. Crone also works with health care clients on all aspects of licensing, peer review, and HIPAA compliance.
Ms. Crone’s Business & Corporate practice includes experience in corporate formation, corporate compliance and governance issues, and drafting various types of agreements for both small and large and profit and nonprofit entities.
Prior to entering the practice of law, Ms. Crone was employed by a health care marketing research firm, conducting focus groups with physicians, social service providers, and community members in order to determine perceptions of primary community health concerns as part of a community health assessment process.
Honors & Awards
- Order of the Coif – Member
- Selected to Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars (Immigration and Employment & Labor), 2013
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, 2003
- Omaha Bar Association, 2003
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – Member
- Millard Public Schools – School Improvement Team
- Omaha Parks Foundation – Board Member
- Nebraska Law Review – Executive Editor
LAW SCHOOL: University of Nebraska, J.D., with high distinction, 2003
COLLEGE: Boston College, B.A. English, magna cum laude, 1994
Ms. Crone is a member of the Firm’s Immigration Law, Labor & Employment Law, Health Care & Physicians Law, and Business & Corporate Law Practice Groups. Ms. Crone is admitted to the bar of the State of Nebraska.