Join Our Team of Attorneys
We seek attorneys who can share their expertise and experience as valued members of our team. Our commitment to the growth and success of every attorney is one of our most important core values.
Fraser Stryker PC LLO seeks to hire a smart, strategic, and hard-working mid-level associate with 3 to 6 years of relevant experience. We are seeking an associate to join Fraser Stryker’s corporate practice area.
The ideal candidate has experience:
- Advising entities upon formation and drafting related formation documents
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex agreements
- Counseling client regarding corporate governance and compliance matters
- Coordinating due diligence processes
- Structuring, negotiating, and closing business succession plans, asset sales, and equity sales
Associates who thrive at Fraser Stryker:
- Focus on client service and responsiveness
- Produce high quality, efficient work product
- Communicate complex concepts concisely and effectively
- Take ownership of independent work
- Work collaboratively on team projects
- Show initiative and seek responsibility
Fraser Stryker provides challenging and rewarding work opportunities in a collegial and professional environment. We pursue candidates who will be the right fit for our firm’s culture, and are likely to succeed at Fraser Stryker on a long-term basis. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, profit sharing and paid parking.
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to Michelle Krapfl, Executive Director, email@example.com.
When hiring new attorneys, we seek those who have demonstrated academic achievement, effective communication skills, and the initiative, confidence, and drive to be entrusted with significant responsibility. Our team philosophy and compensation plan encourage attorneys to delegate work to those who have specific expertise, which requires even new attorneys to hit the ground running.
Our Compensation & Benefits Package
Our compensation is at or near the top of the market in every category, and is one of the reasons for our low turnover rate. In addition, our attorneys receive numerous benefits, including:
- Comprehensive insurance package which includes health, life, dental, and disability coverage
- Financial bonus program
- 401(k) and profit sharing plans
- Stipends for associates who are preparing for the bar exam, as well as payment for sitting fees and a review course
- Reimbursement of bar association dues and expenses, as well as client development expenses
- Support for attendance at CLE programs
- On-site exercise facility
Fraser Stryker is a successful and highly respected law firm founded in Omaha over a century ago. We have built our reputation through the personalized attention we give each of our clients and through the results we achieve because of our breadth of expertise and depth of experience.
Unlike most law firms, our organizational structure is less hierarchical and more team oriented, which empowers our attorneys to focus on our clients. We are proud to include a number of nationally recognized attorneys with extensive experience in diverse practice areas, and we’re equally pleased with the number of young and ambitious attorneys at our Firm. Our very low turnover rate demonstrates our commitment to supporting our attorneys and rewarding them well for hard work, expertise, and tenacity.
Our Nebraska Communities
Though Fraser Stryker serves clients nationwide, we are proud to live and work in Nebraska. Whether you’re new to the area or returning after years away, you’ll no doubt you’re surprised by the sophisticated selection of arts, music, theatre, and dining options found in several communities in Nebraska.