Fraser Stryker Attorneys Recognized in 2023 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America®
Luke focuses his practice primarily on commercial litigation. He represents a broad range of clients, including banks, commercial property managers, research firms, insurance companies, and individuals.
He has handled a variety of matters, including contract disputes, collection actions, bankruptcy litigation, and family law matters. Luke’s experience includes the successful representation of clients in bench trials, jury trials, arbitrations, and mediations, as well as successful arguments before the Nebraska Court of Appeals and experience in federal civil litigation matters and bankruptcy matters.
In addition to his civil practice, Luke also practices criminal defense on a regular basis. Luke has experience in criminal defense at the state court level, having represented clients in felony, misdemeanor, and infraction cases, with a focus on defending driving under the influence (DUI) matters.
- Whitten Ranch, Inc. v. Premier Alfalfa, Inc., 2009 WL 1844482 (D.Neb. June 18, 2009)
- Included in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America in the field of Construction Law (since 2021)
- Selected to the 2013-2016 Great Plains Super Lawyers® Rising Stars list
- Nebraska State Bar Association Leadership Academy Participant (2013-2014)
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha State Bar Association
- Fundraiser Co-Chair – Project Harmony, “Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day” Celebration (2011)
- Participant – Omaha Public Schools’ Careers for Kids Job Shadow Program (2011)
- Annual Gala Committee Member – Voices for Children (2008-2009)
- Volunteer Adult Basic Education Reading Tutor – The Literacy Center (formerly The Literacy Center of the Midlands) (2007, 2010)
- Instructor/Mentor – Law Explorer Post (2009-2010)
- Student Articles Editor – Creighton Law Review (2005-2006)
- “Hill v. Scott: The Eighth Circuit Upholds the Basic Principles of the Objective Reasonableness Standard In a Case of Mistaken Identity Arrest.” 38 Creighton Law Review 691 (2005)
- J.D., magna cum laude, Creighton University School of Law, 2006
- B.A., English and History, Nebraska Wesleyan University, 2003
- South Dakota
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska