Fraser Stryker Welcomes Mary Carnazzo to Business & Corporate Team
Mary M. Carnazzo is a corporate transactional attorney who assists various types of business clients in corporate governance, commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and compliance matters.
Mary is dedicated to becoming a trusted advisor to clients, providing thoughtful, effective, and reliable guidance to address a client’s legal concerns. With over 30 years of legal practice experience, Mary has a unique and broad depth of knowledge to understand and assist corporate clients in addressing their legal and risk management matters.
Mary’s extensive experience includes:
- 19+ years as in-house counsel for a large construction and engineering company in North America;
- Serving in a general counsel capacity for a software company and providing legal support for construction project pursuits and operations; and
- Assisting clients with the legal considerations that arise with international expansion.
- Over 19 years as Corporate Counsel/Assistant General Counsel for North American Construction/Engineering Company
- Experience working across many disciplines to support corporate functions as well as operating business units
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Law Clerk to the Honorable C. Thomas White – March 1993 to July 1993