Employee Benefits & ERISA Lawyers
Comprehensive Employee Benefits & ERISA Advice
Fraser Stryker’s Employee Benefits & ERISA attorneys have years of experience counseling a wide array of employers on every facet of employee benefits law. Our Employee Benefits & ERISA attorneys are skillful in all aspects of employee benefit plan design, administration, and compliance. We have assisted companies with:
- Drafting employee health benefits, retirement plans, and summaries
- Training and guidance on all issues related to all types of qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
- Counseling on recruiting, retaining, and rewarding executives and highly compensated employees
- Securing determination letters and private letter rulings from the Treasury Department
- Preparing IRS Voluntary Correction Program (“VCP”) submissions
- Assisting with plan corrections under the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (“EPCRS”)
Valuable Guidance on Employee Benefits Plan Design and Administration
As attracting and retaining talent becomes increasingly more difficult, employers understand that it’s never been more important to offer their workforce a comprehensive employer-sponsored benefits program. Retaining the support of an experienced employee benefits and ERISA lawyer will help when it’s time to navigate the complexities of creating and maintaining an employee benefits plan. Our Nebraska Employee Benefits & ERISA lawyers are practiced in assisting with a wide variety of health and welfare plans, including:
- Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Dependent Care Assistance Plans (DCAPs)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability Plans
- Self-Funded Health Plans
- Employer-Provided Meals, Lodging & Transportation
- Wellness Plans
Effective Representation through State and Federal Government Compliance and Audits
Because of the steady increase in employee benefits program audits by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and the Department of Labor (DOL), it has become vital for employers to ensure their programs meet changing state and Federal government regulations. Our lawyers stay up-to-date on the current regulations to assist when audits occur and have provided counsel on compliance with federal mandates that affect health and welfare plans, including:
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Consolidated Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Mental Health Parity Act (MHPA)
Speak to Our Accomplished Employee Benefits & ERISA Attorneys
The well-informed Employee Benefits & ERISA attorneys at Fraser Stryker are ready to discuss your employee benefit plan needs. Speak to our attorneys by contacting us today.
Employee Benefits Client Resources
View our brochures:
Latest Employee Benefits & ERISA News
This article is co-authored by Emily Langdon, Partner at Fraser Stryker PC LLO, and Jacob Bosacki, Senior Consultant at Mullin Barens Sanford Financial. Executive Summary This article explores how a company can use a deferred compensation plan (“DCP”) as a tool to...
Background In a recent estate plan review with a corporate client, I was introduced to a very unique and lucrative concept. As an employee benefits attorney, I regularly draft documents to support buy-sell agreements, executive benefit plans, and nonqualified deferred...
What is split-dollar life insurance? Split-dollar life insurance is a contract between two or more parties to split the ownership and benefits of a permanent life insurance policy with a cash value component. Split-dollar contracts are most often used by companies to...
Nebraska Employee Benefits Attorneys
Contact our ERISA attorneys to discuss your important legal matter.