Employee Benefits & ERISA Lawyers
The lawyers of Fraser Stryker PC LLO counsel government, corporate, business and nonprofit employers on all aspects of employee benefits laws. We represent companies of all sizes, ranging from small businesses to public pensions systems with billions of dollars in plan assets.
When working with our law firm, clients have access to a large group of attorneys, each with focused areas of practice. Members of our tax, business, litigation and labor practice groups are readily available to assist our employee benefits lawyers with complex legal issues. By utilizing the knowledge of several lawyers, we ensure each company receives a well-crafted benefit plan that addresses its specific legal requirements.
Employee Benefit Plan Design and Compliance Advice
Our services include:
- Drafting employee health benefits and retirement plans and summaries
- Drafting executive incentive plans and nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Advising regarding ERISA
- Securing determination letters and private letter rulings from Treasury Department
- Advising employers regarding federal and state regulations that govern employee benefit plans
- Representation during Department of Labor audits of employee benefit plans
- Advising regarding recruiting, retaining, and rewarding executives and highly compensated employees
Employee Benefits Client Resources
View our brochures:
Latest Employee Benefits & ERISA News
The Eighth Circuit ruled that an insurance company that offered investment options and associated services to employees participating in a retirement plan was not acting as a fiduciary with respect to allegedly excessive fees it charged plan participants. The ruling...
Fraser Stryker PC LLO is proud to have had the opportunity to be a sponsor of the 2014 Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Nebraska Conference [http://www.shrm-ne.org/Conference.aspx/] held September 11-12 at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, Nebraska. Fraser...
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102