Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
Fraser Stryker Data Privacy & Cybersecurity
As organizations continue to collect and use valuable personal information and data about their users, consumers, and employees, it is vitally important that these organizations implement appropriate data privacy and cybersecurity programs. Fraser Stryker is dedicated to providing its clients comprehensive and practical legal advice regarding evolving state, federal, and international data privacy regulations. Fraser Stryker understands the need for organizations to obtain the right to use their data while respecting user privacy and protecting against unauthorized breaches. Our attorneys routinely counsel both e-commerce and traditional businesses of all sizes regarding their privacy and security obligations under applicable law.
The Fraser Stryker Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Group advises clients on a broad range of data privacy and security issues, including the following:
- Data privacy and security risk assessments
- The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- The Nebraska Financial Data Protection and Consumer Notification of Data Security Breach Act
- Iowa data breach notification requirements under Iowa Code Chapter 715C
- Federal Trade Commission compliance
- Internet marketing and targeted advertising compliance
- Mobile application privacy assessments
- Data breach response and notification
- Data breach incident response plans and preparedness
- Technology and vendor contract review
- Data privacy litigation
- Cyberinsurance policy review
Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Data Sheet
A digital copy of our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Data Sheet is available for download today.
Latest Data Privacy & Cybersecurity Law News
The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (in effect since May 25, 2018) places new requirements on companies and individuals regarding the collection, processing, transfer, storage, and access to personal information of persons located in the EU....
On July 19, 2018, Nebraska law will require individuals or companies that possess personal information of Nebraska residents to implement appropriate data security procedures and include appropriate contractual provisions with their vendors that have access to that...
Fraser Stryker PC LLO
409 S 17th St #500
Omaha, NE 68102