Telecommunications Law Attorneys
In addition, our Telecommunications attorneys provide counsel to local and national data center providers on day-to-day legal matters related to their standard service offerings to customers and their technology, connectivity, and equipment procurement needs, as well as strategic initiatives and partnerships to provide their customers with dedicated, stand-alone data center facilities.
Backed by decades of success in this practice area, our firm has a strong track record of creating effective solutions for our telecommunications clients.
Representing clients in both transactional and litigation matters, our key telecommunications services include:
- Point-to-point capacity services
- Collocation and hosting services
- Long distance and local telecommunications services
- Wireless services
- Terrestrial and undersea fiber-optic cable systems
- Internet and e-commerce
Providing Quality Legal Services in a “Flat” World
The lawyers of Fraser Stryker are leading the way in legal service for telecommunications clients. We have an extensive knowledge of the industry’s technical aspects, as well as the key players in both domestic and foreign markets.
Clients also benefit from our cost-effective legal solutions. Our Midwest location allows us to provide the same quality legal service found in larger global markets, but at a more competitive rate. In a “flat” world, our firm is helping telecommunications clients obtain value for their investment.
Representative Telecommunications Transactions
The following is a short list of representative transactions that have been recently handled by our Telecommunications Group:
- An undersea fiber-optic cable construction agreement connecting Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan
- Fiber and capacity purchase agreements for new undersea and terrestrial fiber-optic cable systems connecting Europe to India
- A maintenance agreement for an undersea fiber-optic cable system (including associated terrestrial cable stations) in the Indian Ocean
- A domestic long-haul dark fiber lease agreement with one of the world’s largest Internet search engine companies
- Various long-haul and metropolitan domestic dark fiber IRU agreements with telecommunications carriers, cable companies and Internet service providers
- Cable landing station agreements (including collocation) for newly constructed fiber-optic cable systems in Europe, Africa and Asia
Telecommunications Data Sheet
A digital copy of our Telecommunications Data Sheet is available for download today.
Each Summer, Fraser Stryker proudly hosted a group of bright, ambitious law students in our Summer Associate program. The Summer Associate Program is structured to give summer associates a realistic experience, which is comparable to that of a first-year attorney. We...
Kristin M. Nalbach has joined Fraser Stryker in the practice areas of labor and employment law, litigation, commercial litigation, class action, and appellate. When asked why she decided to join Fraser Stryker, Kristin said “I loved the summers I spent [as a summer...
International Telecommunications Attorneys
Contact our telecommunications law attorneys to discuss your important legal matter.